Oracle HCM Consultants with experience of Oracle HCM Cloud based implementations are required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy as part of the continuing expansion of their teams who are providing class leading Technology and Organisational change solutions to the HR Operations of many of the leading FTSE 250 clients based across the UK.
As an Oracle HCM Consultant with this client you will get the opportunity to do much more than just packaged implementations. This client provides a... world-class accelerated Enterprise Business Transformation approach for cloud-based solutions and shaping Back Office practices so clients can make better, faster decisions, resulting in a quicker implementation and a faster path to Return on Investment. Their solution combines the breadth and scale of a Tier 1 Management Consultancies capabilities and insight into a complete solution for an effective Back Office.
In order to be successful in securing one of these Oracle HCM Consultant roles you will be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
• Experience of working on the end to end implementations of major Oracle HCM Cloud transformation programmes across any of Core HCM, Payroll, Comp & Bens, Attendance and or Recruitment
• Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in more than one sector
• Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills
• An awareness of key delivery methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
• Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
Those Oracle HCM Consultants who hold relevant certifications would have an advantage in securing one of these roles.
As an Oracle HCM Consultant within this Tier 1 Management Consultancy you will receive a comprehensive package of remuneration and on going training to develop your long-term career in HR Technology & Operational transformation work.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyRead more