Position - Oracle HCM Developer (Bangalore)
Shift Timing - 12.00 PM - 9.00PM or 2.00PM - 11.00PM (US shifts)
• Looking for Excellent Communication skills
• Responsible for developing, enhancing, and supporting Oracle HCM; Core, Benefits, Compensation, Recruit, Performance, Career Development, and Time and Attendance.
Competencies Proficient in the following areas:
· Configuration, Personalization, EFFs/DFFs
· Custom BI Reports, Extracts, Data Loaders, HDL
· SQL PL/SQL, APIs
· Pre/Post... Benefits Open Enrollment preparation, Life Event configuration, update Rate tables, Plan configuration, and Fast Formulas.
· Workflows, Approvals, Notifications, and MSS/ESS
· Support Upgrade and related maintenance, Security patching, P2T, SSO/Certs maintenance
· Configuration of new functionality in all applicable modules
· Ability to advice on Oracle best practices and up to date Release notes.
· Process map existing and new workflows when applicable
· Maintain Security Console access, Custom roles, along with Areas of Responsibility as data evolves.
· Perform enhancements and support of Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Recruit, Performance, Career Development, and Time and Attendance, including ESS/MSS for all modules. Support integrations between Oracle HCM and other systems (i.e. ADP, SAP, Service Now, etc).
Configuring new requirements in all applicable modules. Support in Unit and Integration testing when configuration changes are made.
Partner with HRIS team and HR Shared Services to assist in Key Projects.
Also work collaboratively with other developers, IT, and relevant stakeholders. Support system maintenance, Quarterly Upgrades, and stay abreast of Release Notes.
Maintain Tables, Custom Fields, and Oracle data structures to ensure a seamless experience for all users.
Work on conversion of HR Data and work structures loading using HDL.
Troubleshoot HRIS concerns and assist key stakeholders in a timely mannerShow full descriptionCollapse