As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and... Responsibilities
• Functional Expertise in Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management.
• Completed at least 3-4 full life cycle implementations of HCM Cloud projects
• Hands-on experience in three of the following modules Core HR, Absence Management, Benefits, Time and Labour or Payroll and Talent Management.
• Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
• Should be responsible for functional solutions and implement the solution framework.
• Configure and test the applications as per business requirement.
• Provide functional guidance to technical team.
• Analyze and resolve technical queries during project execution.
• Good functional (process) knowledge in the above area(s) of work.
• Certified as an Oracle Implementations
• Must have 8+ years of experience in Oracle HCM product lines
• Completed one full life cycle implementation of HCM implementation end-to-end
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Extensive experience in any HCM applications like Oracle eBS/ Oracle peoplesoft
• Must have at least 2-3 Implementations on HRIS systems
• Hands on experience in HCM Cloud
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams.
• An aim to learn and master new technologies and techniquesRead more