As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
•... Evaluating and selecting appropriate tools to improve our teams’ productivity
• Modernize our portfolio via migrating / rebuilding current applications on the IBM Cloud.
• Building, automating, and releasing solutions on demand
• Leading and prioritizing backlog with guidance from Product Management, Engineering, Support/Operations
• Leading risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
• Interact with Client and Business team on requirement gathering and project implementations
• Responsible for application development and maintenance using planning and budgeting cloud service, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase
• Work on building metadata based on different source files
• Create and test business rules for Driver based allocation, seeding process, currency conversion and copying assumptions
• Create member formulas for constant currency calculation and variance scenarios
• Create smart- push for data movements between different cubes
• Develop profit and load and balance sheet data forms as per adhoc templates
• Migration of application across different instances for data recon
• Build metadata based on extracts from different sources
• If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum 4+ years of working on Interfaces, Customization and Extensions, experience implementing Oracle Cloud ERP (Core Financials and Procurement) as a Lead and functional knowledge of the Cloud ERP solution suite
• Proficiency in Oracle Implementation and Customer Success program and know how to team successfully with Oracle during the delivery process.
• Expertise in implementation and Roll Out Project Experience (European / APAC countries preferred)
• Proven ability business process areas preferred (atleast two) - O2C Order to Cash (O2C), Record to Report (R2R), Acquire to Retire (A2R), Procure to Pay (P2P)
• Act as Oracle Cloud domain expert providing best-practice guidance on supply chain business processes and implementation approaches
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Knowledge of Tax and Statutory requirements for country specific localizations is an added advantage
• Understanding of integrations/data flow between various Oracle modules
• Hands-on knowledge of Oracle suggested implementation methodology and their work products (AIM/OUM)
• Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication Skill.
• Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
• Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
• Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publicationsRead more