As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and... Responsibilities
As Package Specialist Workday, you will be responsible for testing integrations between Workday and other third-party systems.
• You will be integrating workday with other systems.
• You will be working on creating business process flows across key Workday Modules like Core HCM, Absence and Time Tracking, Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment, Payroll etc.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 2-8 years of IT experience.
• 1-6 years of testing integrations between Workday and other third-party systems
• Experience in Test Data Identification
• Working experience in Requirements Analysis, Test planning, Test Case Design, Test Scenario Identification, Test Case Execution and Defect reporting
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills with good experience in agile methodology
• Working knowledge of any Workday Test Automation Suites will be an added advantage
We always believe that it is deeply important to have the right person for the right job and you are a flawless fit to this strategy. We want people with an openness and ability to learn and who are ready to put good ideas into action. So, go ahead, and grab the opportunities – we wish you outstanding success in your career and inspire you to bring your best self to work with IBMRead more