DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
This position is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining analytics tools using data from multiple HR systems (i.e. Workday, SAP, Taleo). The incumbent should be able to review trends in employee data and metrics, tell a story through the use of analytics... tools, and clearly communicate findings to HRBPs, HR CoE team members, or business leaders.
This role will have responsibility to interact with, understand the challenges of, and propose analytical solutions to global HRBPs.
People Analytics and Reporting Consultant (70%) :
- Design, program, document, and maintain reports and dashboards using data from multiple systems such as Workday, SAP, Taleo, and more
- Ability to manage data and visualize results in analytics tools such as Workday Prism, Tableau, Excel, and more
- Review trends in employee data to measure program performance and recommend corrective actions in partnership with HRBPs and business leaders
- Formulate summary analysis and interpretation of data to be presented to all levels of management
- Consult with functional teams on the selection, application and implementation of metrics
- Develop, recommend, and implement policies on reporting standards and data governance
- Maintain and deliver reports within the Workday portfolio
- Review and assist in preparing business cases tied to new metrics and report development
- Determine what data should be selected and evaluated to address and track various business issues
- Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards
- Educate and promote self-service reporting functionality with end users by utilizing various communication and training methodologies
- Monitor reporting usage logs and offer recommendations for consolidation where possible
- Take ownership of and ensure integrity of HR Tech data through regular audits; troubleshoot irregularities; partner with HRIS team to research, correct discrepancies, and ensure compliance
People analytics Projects (30%) :
- Participate and lead projects as defined by leadership team
- Liaison and develop relationships with various business functions such as IT, Payroll, Finance, etc.
- Support and understand new functionality and features within Workday by providing user acceptance testing during system upgrades and deployments
- Collaborate with global HRDCS and HR Tech team members to ensure system usage consistency across regions
- Partner with other COE teams in delivering HR Programs #LI-PDC
- External Education - Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Information Systems, or related areas Experience
- 3+ years reporting experience – HR/HRIS, Reporting, Metrics, Analysis or similar - Strong understanding of HRIS, ATS, and HCM systems (Workday/ SAP/ People Fluent/ Oracle HR) with a focus on report development
- Experience using reporting tools: Tableau, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Cognos, BI tools, etc.
- Strong HR acumen and technical aptitude, with proven experience in measurement, data analysis and interpretation Skills and Competencies
- Strong business acumen
- Analytical/business-decision making
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Client services focus
- Must be detail oriented and highly motivated with the ability to set and achieve goals and objectives
- Project management
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Results oriented & data driven
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click hereRead more