If you are a PHP Developer (100% Remote) with experience, please read on!
We're a company committed to providing gun safety and protecting the second amendment! Our team is growing and we're looking for a PHP Developer to join a fast-paced development team ASAP!
What You Will Be Doing
• Develop software and API integrations for using Laravel and React
• Analyze, design, program, compile, debug, support, and modify software, enhancements, add-ons, and integrations for new and existing product... offerings
• Evaluate technical needs in relation to proposed solutions
• Demonstrate sound judgment while still thinking strategically, creatively, and fostering innovation
• Provide technical leadership to less experienced developers and provide constructive criticism to help make the team stronger
What You Need for this Position
Must-Have Experience In
Bonus Points For
What's In It for You
Salary: $80,000 - $125,000 DOE
• 100% Remote
• Full health benefits
So, if you are a PHP Developer (100% Remote) with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LP6-1621134 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Luke Pulliam - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) OrdinanceRead more