We are working in conjunction with our client Fuji Film as they look to recruit Web Application Developer. This is an amazing opportunity to join a hugely successful international business
All potential applicants are encouraged to scroll through and read the complete job description before applying.
This role will be based at their Broadstairs office and is not offered as a home working position, this role will be pivotal to the ongoing growth within the company and your role will be to... provide programming, design and project management services for the development and maintenance of IT based systems.
About the role
• Web application development and support
• Supporting existing SQL database packages and procedures
• B Net application development and support
• Support an develop interfaces between the VB.Net, Web applications and other business solutions
• Understand and perform maintenance of systems including diagnosis and resolution of technical problems.
• Evaluate new products and technologies as required by the business
• Demonstrable knowledge of VB.Net, PHP (including LARAVEL framework, CSS, MySQL, MS, SQL, Java Script
• Knowledge of GIT version control processes
• Experience in creating and maintain object orientated PHP based systems
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 08.30-17.00, holiday is 26.5 days plus bank holiday and a wide range of other benefits including annual bonus (profit related based), cycle to work scheme, free car parking and the opportunity to work for a highly regarded and well established employerRead more