Remote contracting opportunity
My client provides mission critical command and control software to the Emergency Services globally. Several development teams exist across products and locations to deliver customer funded projects/changes, strategic roadmap changes and fixes to support our current customer base.
This role is a largely internal facing role working within an agile software development team to ensure the team meets its sprint goals and delivers quality software on... time and to budget.
As a software developer, you will be mainly be reporting to the software development manager.
- Self-reflective both personally and collectively as a team to help recognise success and areas for improvement
- Escalate and speak up when an issue or risk occurs both technically and process wise
- Develop code at a high level
- Mentor and help colleagues to help them progress
- Ability to present and communicate clearly and concisely in a group environment, to people with varying roles and backgrounds
- Embrace a culture of joint/team ownership of problems and overall delivery
- Take ownership and responsibility through to completion for delivery on time of your assigned work
- Constantly aware of the need to deliver solutions that effectively balance time, cost and quality
- Communicate and update regularly to help set clear expectations