LOOKING FOR LOCAL PHP DEVELOPER IN THE KNOXVILLE/MARYVILLE, TENNESSEE AREA.
We are a title management company based in Maryville, TN. We service over 41 states across the U.S. and are looking for someone with an upbeat professional attitude who's eager to hang with us. It's an exciting and fun place to work where you can learn, earn, and grow with us! This position is NOT a remote position. Please do NOT apply if you cannot work at our offices in Maryville, Tennessee.
Qualified, self-driven developer responsible for maintaining, updating, and upgrading client and server-side HTML /CSS /JS, PHP & Node Systems.
Responsibilities include setting deadlines, performing or automating regular maintenance tasks, performing system account updates, and optimizing existing systems in both PHP 5.6 and 7.2.
Pay is relevant to work experience and knowledge base.
• Experienced in Large or Scalable Web Development
• Seasoned in php
• Work Well in fast paced environment
• Must be able to use high level logic & reasoning
• Must have excellent communication skill
• Must be able to plan and set deadlines effectively
• Must be willing to learn, and keep up to date knowledge on web development practices
• Knowledgeable in Standard HTML, CSS & JS
• Knowledgeable in Objective, Functional, & Procedural Programing & Methodologies
• AWS Experience (including but not limited to EC2 , Route 53, EBS operational & maintenance experience)
• MySQL General Experience
• Docker & Containerization knowledge, and experience.
• 5 + years general programing experience
• 2 + years of Object-Oriented programing experience
Language/ Framework /Library Requirements:
• PHP 5.6
• PHP 7.3
• Composer (PHP)
• NPM (NodeJS)
• Bootstrap (HTML, CSS)
• Recommended Frameworks/Libraries
• Laravel (PHP)
• React (NodeJS)
Environment Familiarity (Required)
• AWS EC2
• We provide a nice friendly environment with professional people.
• We hire for life.
• Some staffers have been with us since our conception 13 years ago. Our employees arrive to work happy and leave happy and we like that a lot.
• The dress code is casual.
• You will receive vacation pay, major holiday pay, PTO, and bonuses.
Hours are 8-5 Monday-Friday, with evenings and weekends off.
Send us your resume and tell us a little about yourself, and we'll contact you with further details about our company and how to schedule an interviewRead more