ExcelITR is seeking a PHP Developer for a great contract opportunity with our Federal Government clients. In this role, you will be working with the client's training and career development division to develop and implement three new features for their new divisional website. This contract will begin as soon as possible and will run until March 31, 2022, with an estimated level of effort of 60 days in total. All work is to be conducted remotely from anywhere in Canada until further notice.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Create a searchable table of registered users
• Create a reporting feature for users to be easily linked to other users in order to create a reporting structure hierarchy
• Create a profile page for each user
• Create a metrics dashboard in graphical and tabular format
Qualifications and Experience
• 4+ years of experience with PHP including PHP 7.x
• 2+ years of experience working with the Laravel PHP framework
• 2+ years of experience installing and maintaining web... applications on Linux
• Hold a valid RELIABILITY security clearance
Education and Certifications
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
We appreciate all applicants, however only those who are qualified will be contacted.
We’re an equal opportunities employer committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in today’s workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If you require an accommodation, please review our accessibility policy and reach out to our accessibility officer with any questions.
Merci de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour ce poste. La description du poste nous a été fournie en anglais par notre client. Si vous souhaitez passer l’entrevue avec nous en français ou fournir votre CV en français, nous vous confierons à une personne de notre équipe qui parle françaisRead more