Build highly-available, scalable Back End services, and manage the interchange of the data and internal RESTful APIs. You will be responsible for integration with Front End components (basic understanding of Front End technologies will be required).How will you do it:
• Integrate highly performant user-facing API's
• Build efficient and testable PHP8 modules (within our framework soup constraints)
• Solve complex performance and architectural problemsMPI does not discriminate on the basis of... race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
• Strong knowledge of PHP-based web frameworks (Symfony) and libraries (Symfony Console, PHP-DI, Doctrine ORM, Flysystem, PHPUnit)
• Solid understanding of SQL-based database design (PostgreSQL/MariaDB or equivalent)
• Experience with ElasticSearch
• Experience with Redis (or equivalent key-value stores) for both for storage and caching purposes
• Experience with message queues (Beanstalkd, RabbitMQ, SQS)
• Experience with git
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications, common PHP limitations (and workarounds), web-server exploits (and their solutions).
We are strategic consultancy that provides digital strategy and marketing solutions for the real estate.
Remote role or in-person in Montreal or New York City
• Competitive salary
• Group insurance plan
• Flex scheduleRead more