/Designation: Platform Architect, Industry Cloud (IT) Solutions
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Platform Architect is ultimately responsible for the successful designing, development, and management of a robust, secure, scalable, highly available Industry Cloud Platform that enables rapid development of solutions to drive business objectives. The Architect should be proficient in all aspects of enterprise cloud strategy, solution design, and architectural best practices. The Architect should also be experienced in software development methodologies and approaches including multi-tiered distributed applications which span multi-cloud or hybrid environments.
Roles and Responsibilities
Strategic Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in envisioning of next gen plans to achieve longer term strategic objectives of the organization.
• Identify impact of new technologies on our products and communicate to development teams.
•... Evaluate new technologies/innovations and industry trends.
• Intentionally drives business value through architectural innovation.
• Drive an open and extendible architecture, ensuring relevant technology solutions are being adopted, good engineering practices are implemented, and the overall system design and architecture is kept while new features are added.
• Foster innovation and ensure adoption of new technologies as needed. Bring and establish industry best practices.
• Set the end-to-end technical direction for the team, including platform, technology, tools, and infrastructure.
• Drive technical decisions, solve tough problems, and coordinate multiple project execution.
• Overall responsibility for the platform architecture, establish well architected and designed solution.
• Working with several scrum teams and actively involved in the design of multiple features in parallel.
• Drive the architecture of a project/product line, including authoring functional and design specifications, scalability, security, data flow, and interface.
• Conduct architectural and design reviews.
• Partner with customers/prospects on product functionality and future directions.
• Responsible for the common platform architecture end to end. Working closely with subject matter experts, architects, and business representatives for successful execution of technology programs.
• Mentor and develop architects, engineers, and Involvement in hiring great engineers.
• Develop and improve maturity / capability of the Industry Cloud team
• At least 10 years - experience in architecting cloud platforms
• Deep understanding and hands-on knowledge of Google Cloud Platform. A - Professional Cloud Architect- on Google Cloud is highly desired
• Experience in developing Industrial & Engineering software
• Hands-on experience in architecting Industrial IoT platforms. Knowledge of various IIoT platforms available in the market
• Familiarity with agile software development frameworks and methodologies
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
10 to 15 years