NJVC is seeking a Power BI Platform Administrator who can help drive best-in-class adoption and develop methods for improving customer experience in utilizing Power BI data and reporting services. Experience with other Microsoft Power Automate, and Dynamics 365 tool suites also valued. We are seeking a talented systems engineer and administrator to deploy, patch, secure, administrate, integrate, test, update, and support customers across a Power BI Premium licensed, Azure Cloud hosted... enterprise.
• Responsible for providing full lifecycle Power BI administration (i.e. patches, updates, AD security, account management, capacity management, procedures documented) including the ability to work with data owners and report developers to support their needs in the best way possible.
• Grow and integrate Power BI services by designing and deploying workspaces, data models, app tiers, gateways, report services, dashboard support, Teams integration, and Mobile app deployment.
• Configure data gateways for access to multiple data sources across the enterprise. Serve as subject matter, providing content to enablement resources for user training and self-service instruction.
• Develop, modify, and enhance Microsoft Tabuler-based data cubes. Strong business acumen, though leadership and communication skills required.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelors degree and 9 years of related IT system engineering experience.
• 4 years working with MS Power BI Services.
• Demonstrable experience implementing and supporting Microsoft Power and Dynamics platforms
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to obtain Public Trust
• Power Automate and Dynamics 365 experience on Azure Cloud preferred.
• Microsoft Power Apps and Azure specific training or certifications also preferred.
• Ability to work independently and yet be effective within a team setting
• Must be capable of managing multiple efforts with time related constraints in a fast-paced contracting environment
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals
• Friendly presence, helpful attitude, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Office applications
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications, and experience working in a home office setting as well as the ability to train end users on frequently asked technical issues.
• Ability to provide technical assistance and support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
• Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem/situation and think abstractly to solve itRead more