Power BI Specialist:
As a Power BI Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Turning Point’s team in the design, development and implementation of intuitive, dynamic and automated reports / dashboards leveraging historical and predictive data (both internal and external).
• Power BI development and administration.
• Building Analysis Services reporting models.
• Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
• Connecting to... data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
• Use analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
• Implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
• Advanced level understanding of DAX
• Use advance level calculations on data set.
• Design methodology and project documentation.
• Develop, publish, and schedule Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
• Properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly.
• Integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience of 2+ years in data preparation, data gateway and data warehousing projects.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
• 2+ years of experience working with Power BI
• Skilled in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL, Power Automate, Power Apps.
• Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
Educational and Technical Requirements:
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Information System or 5+ years’ work experience in similar fields.
Working at Turning Point
Turning Point offers a generous benefits package with 100% paid premiums for both employees and dependents, a strong PTO offering, a flexible work atmosphere with an emphasis on balance and a fun engaging team.
Turning Point values the diversity of backgrounds that employees bring to our workplace. We strive to foster an environment that is culturally competent and supports equity of treatment both internally and externally between people of diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender, age, ability, sexual orientation, and religionRead more