Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Gurugram, Haryana, India.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
• 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect in either a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
• Experience in cloud... computing, as well as cloud market and competitive dynamics.
• Experience in selling industry relevant solutions to large enterprises.
• Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments/roadmaps.
• Experience in enterprise technology buying and evaluation process. Experience in building, architecting, designing/implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems.
• Experience in network infrastructure, security, and application development.
• Understanding of large scale computing solutions.
• Knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
• Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally. Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements.
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As part of the Customer Engineering organization in Google Cloud, Principal Architects lead cross-functional teams of experts to help customers design, plan, implement, and govern enterprise cloud strategies.
As a Principal Architect, you'll embody executive-level qualities, facilitate the conversation and direct the execution of the Sales team by combining both technical vision and business insight. You will partner heavily with Value Engineering in order to articulate the true total value of each technical solution and the overall business partnership with Google Cloud.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
• Engage early with corporate executives in a trusted advisory capacity, leveraging industry expertise and technology vision, to influence their approach of solving business and technology challenges.
• Introduce solutions based on bespoke or existing global solutions or future innovation(s) at Google Cloud. Architect propositions leading to opportunities and revenues for Google Cloud.
• Own the technical account plan for strategic accounts, and assist corporate executives to develop a technology roadmap with Google Cloud.
• Promote Google Cloud at conferences, events and digital media.
• Provide the account team and sales leadership with direction and guidance on account strategy and opportunity qualification.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form Read more