We are looking for a high energy and experienced software engineer to take our governance product offering to the next level and to the cloud. Governance as a word does not sound all that interesting, but be assured, the concepts behind it are some of the largest unsolved problems in the industry. With challenges around privacy regulation and insider threat increasing weekly, the importance of automation and other advanced techniques in this area become incredibly obvious. If your interest is... triggered by terms like cloud, containerisation, full-stack etc. and like the opportunity to lead, design, implement and deliver with a degree of independence, you are probably the person we want to talk to!
• Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
• You will work hand-in-hand with Machine Learning and NLP research scientists to come up with novel solutions to build the next-generation governance product.
• Passionate about technology and seeing how it can shape the physical world around us.
• Take ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
• Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best
• 10+ years experience developing software, with exposure to cloud service development.
• Prior experience/exposure in Identity and Access Management is a plus.
• Programming experience with Java, including object-oriented design
• 5+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Possess a sound understanding of the basic areas of Computer Science and Engineering such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Computer Architecture
• Good grasp of cloud development concepts like micro-services, cloud hosts, distributed storage
• Experience setting up and/or maintaining automated build systems
• Experience with version control/Code-Review tools like GitHub etc.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes etcShow full descriptionCollapse