WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling. WarnerMedia’s streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max launched... in May 2020 and is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more. HBO Max is home to key third-party library acquisitions such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more than 50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis and other visionaries. Find out more information at HBOMax.com.
As the Product Management Coordinator, CX Tools & Technology, you will be a key member of the Customer Experience (CX) team within HBO Max. You will have a leading role in defining and delivering the best possible customer experience for HBO Max, HBO NOW, and HBO GO with a focus on crafting a best-in-class customer support program.
You will work closely with the larger CX Product Management Team to leverage customer support feedback, research findings, and data analytics to continuously identify ways to enrich and improve upon the customer support experience. This individual will act as the customer’s chief advocate – championing key customer findings throughout the product definition, development, release planning and monitoring processes for HBO Max, with a heavy emphasis on our customer advocate experience.
• Assist with the development and continuous evolution of products in the CX and support experience space, from identifying key improvements to existing approaches to evaluating and deploying innovative, next gen support solutions with a primary focus on Salesforce Service Cloud
• Work with cross-functional teams (UI/UX, copywriting, development, QA) to ensure successful design, delivery and execution of CX solutions.
• Leverage and decipher a combination of quantitative and qualitative CX data to design the desired customer experience across support products, both Agent and Consumer-facing.
• Work closely with the CX Product Development and UX/UI teams on requirements and wireframe/design development, ensuring a balanced delivery of CX, business and operational excellence and feasibility.
• Communicate status, blockers, risks, mitigation strategies to next level manager and partner teams, as needed.
• Analyze, understand and communicate the performance of CX/support products against established objectives and goals.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-departmental teams, including Engineering, Marketing, Research, Analytics, Program Management and Operations.
• Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, ideally supporting a global customer support organization with multiple languages and regions
• Current Salesforce Certifications preferred, including 1 or more of the following: Service Cloud Consultant, Application/System/Technical Architect, or Administrator/Advanced Administrator
• In lieu of a certification listed above, completion of the Salesforce Admin and App Builder Super Set of Badges is ideal.
• Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud architecture components and best practices
• Ability to define and communicate solutions (both functional and technical components) and break them down into tactical deliverables
• Experience within Product Management, Customer Success, or CRM Administration (preferably Salesforce)
• Combination of technology, customer success, marketing/communications and business/analytical skills.
• Proficient using data to identify opportunities and inform recommendations.
• Excellent project management, organizational and attention to detail skills.
• Ability to effectively influence cross-functional teams.
• Able to prioritize requests to the benefit of HBO Max and our customers.
• Able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a team environment.
• Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both written and oral.
• Experience working with customer support organizations and/or training curriculum is a plus.
• Experience with online collaboration tools a plus, cross-channel Consumer Engagement & Support applications and Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Youtrack a plus.
• Passionate about building and cultivating a best-in-class customer experience.
• Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Relentlessly positive and possess a ‘can’t be stopped’ attitude.
• Self-starter, creative problem solver, proactive, collaborative and resourceful.
• Thorough, determined and committed to follow-through.
• Analytically driven, with a high degree of comfort evaluating and acting on data.
• Constant learner, driven to continuously improve and develop expertise in customer support and product management methodologies, as well as the streaming media industry.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by lawRead more