Program Manager, Marketing Enablement
• Provide strategic thinking, program management, and project management for leadership and other marketing enablement work, including cross-functional projects
• Partner with key stakeholders to deliver and guide adoption of desired outcomes, which will include planning, preparing, and developing enablement content, key messages, and communications
• Align enablement activities with team goals, objectives, priorities, and learner needs
• Implement a data-driven approach to addressing learner and program needs by creating metrics and evaluation processes across enablement activities
• Bring a sense of humor to work, crafting sustainable deep relationships with stakeholders, partners, and leadership
• Serve as an ambassador of the Red Hat culture, demonstrating it through your leadership and actions
• Passion for training, development, and creating an inclusive, interactive environment that inspires people to engage in learning... activities
• Ability to manage and lead multiple processes and projects at the same time through a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens
• Ability to switch between strategic and tactical work depending on priorities and needs, all with exceptional attention to detail
• Skilled at using metrics to determine the effectiveness of enablement activities and to subsequently optimize efforts
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, education, communications; advanced degree, e.g., masters in psychology or education, is a plus
• Experience managing global projects that require problem-solving skills to create an actionable project plan
• Solid written and verbal communication skills; valuing collaboration and building trusted relationships
• Proactive with the ability to work in a highly visible, fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, and continuously evolving role
The following are considered a plus:
• Experience and skills in training, facilitation, leadership and professional enablement, instructional design, or remote learning
• Experience collaborating and guiding projects with distributed teams across multiple time zones and cultures
• General understanding of the IT industry and enterprise software experience
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
• Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
• Retirement 401(k) with employer match
• Paid time off and holidays
• Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
• Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
• Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Interested in this job
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed