Requisition ID: 278654
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster... equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are passionately pursuing the dream of providing ONE Central Business Configuration (CBC) for all the Intelligent Enterprise Suite of products at SAP. Our first step is to bring S/4HANA Cloud customers onto this solution. Going forward, the plan is to enable the business configuration solution for all other SAP products in the Intelligent Enterprise Suite, like SuccessFactors, C/4 HANA, and Ariba. CBC is a cloud native product, developed in NodeJS in an agile environment. With teams across the globe, Germany, China, and India, we offer an open, highly collaborative, and international environment for continuous learning and career development.
• Define test strategy and detailed test plans based on the overall program quality strategy.
• Prepare and execute quality assurance activities.
• Perform test monitoring and reporting.
• Facilitate continuous improvement of test automation practices.
• Work as scrum team member, together with scrum master, product owner, architect and developers.
• Ideate/Explore/Implement different test techniques to improve test effectiveness (defects and code coverage).
• Promote and verify done criteria and clean desk principles in team.
• Have basic product/domain knowledge including relevant business processes & scenarios and a basic understanding of customer needs.
• 4-8 years of experience in automation or manual test execution with standard test design techniques, having B.Tech./ M.Tech./ MCA degree from a premium Institute
• Good understanding of SAP development and quality processes, automation and ability to work on parallel releases
• Very good knowledge on running various tests like - new functionality, integration, scenario, unit, regression, end user and product standard tests in cloud environment
• Profound knowledge of test infrastructure, test tools, test case management, test reporting, test scheduling, test automation
• Very high motivation to provide transparency on progress of quality goals
• Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendorRead more