Oracle is offering a great opportunity to provide Talent Advisory support throughout the recruiting lifecycle in a highly matrixed global environment. You are expected to deliver in line with the Oracle recruitment value proposition through Cost, Quantity, Quality and Time. In addition, this role will require the individual to be passionate about driving new innovative recruitment initiatives with a strategic focus and eventually build great working relationships with key Stakeholders.
• End to end Individual contributor role with expertise in direct sourcing and excellent account management skills.
• Partner closely with stakeholders and business leaders to brainstorm, collaborate, and drive new ideas forward.
• Partner with internal customers and business leaders to understand their unique hiring needs and build solutions accordingly.
• Promote Oracle as an employer of choice and proactively manage networking opportunities (e.g. professional organizations, affinity groups, job fairs, Tech Talks, community building etc.,)
• Identify critical talent needs, high priority positions and deliver results using various recruiting tools and avenues through which qualified candidates are sourced in a timely manner with a cost effective approach.
• Evaluate candidates during resume review, screening & interview process. Record, maintain and track all recruiting activities in the Applicant Tracking System of Oracle. Responsible for ensuring records and statuses for all candidates and requisitions are accurate and up-to-date at any given point of time.
• Conduct Hiring measurement and trend analysis, identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities and recruitment processes in support of hiring needs.
• Proactively recruit through creation of external and internal pipeline that may arise from a variety of groups and resources.
• Report and deliver event outcomes to determine value of investments and future trends of recruitment to enable continuous engagement with customers and candidates throughout the hiring process. .
• Report on recruiting efforts and outcomes to stakeholder and Leadership teams.
• Ensure policies and procedures are in place to comply with the organizational requirements.
• As a key member of the recruiting team, work to identify, drive and update recruiting processes designed to improve efficiencies and create a positive recruiting experience for hiring managers and candidates.
• Bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline; Master degree preferred
• Minimum 3+ years of demonstrated work experience in recruiting function whether in a corporate setting or an agency environment
• Exceptional project management and organization skills in order to successfully perform and lead several initiatives concurrently
• Passion and interest for recruiting
• Ability to multitask, plan and be self-organized to ensure multiple requirements are catered to with quality pipeline and customer engagement across all open positions.
• Knowledge of current Talent Acquisition trends and best practices
• Mentor junior team members and act as buddy for new joinees on the team.
• Responsible to play the role of an effective account manager to drive new initiatives, do detailed research, analyze data to make effective presentations to business leaders and enable them to meet their business needs through latest market trends and new innovative methods.
• Strong connection to an existing network of professional contacts affiliated in the IndustryShow full descriptionCollapse