To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
We are looking for a passionate Salesforce.org technical expert to help ensure the technical success of enterprise Premier Salesforce customers. Regional Success Architects (RSAs) provide proactive and reactive Architecture, Technology Strategy & Thought Leadership, and Product Technical expertise... RSAs own customer engagements to help maximize customer success and adoption as well as minimize attrition risk. They partner with key stakeholders at Salesforce such as Success Managers, Support and Product Management to make our customers successful. They create C-Level relationships with our largest, most complex customers and build a network and community of customers delivering technical thought leadership and guidance. This is a great opportunity to become part of a growing team that supports Nonprofit and Higher Education customers within the SFDO vertical.
• Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics
• Provide prescriptive recommendations for improving system performance
• Guide customers on implementing performant processes
• Provide relevant technical architectural recommendations in areas such as integration patterns, security, and authentication solutions and enhancements specific to customers’ business needs
• Conduct Account Reviews and develop Attrition Mitigation strategies
• Conduct 1:few and 1:many Customer engagements via cohorts & webinars
• Enable Customer Success Managers on technical topics
• Actively leverage and contribute to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the Salesforce.org community
• Leverage Salesforce.org product and platform expertise to provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specific to customers' business needs.
• Monitor and identify trends in Salesforce adoption and utilization, Premier Success Plan adoption and utilization, and provide guidance to customers as part of annual Technical Success Review.
• Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues that have been escalated, coordinating with internal teams (Sales, Technical Support, Product Management or R&D) to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations.
• Provide timely executive summary status reporting both to customers and management.
• Identify and collaborate with internal teams to mitigate renewal risks for customers' Premier Success subscriptions.
• Advocate customers' product feature priorities internally within Salesforce.org
• Contribute internally to the Salesforce team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas.
• Extensive experience (8+ years) in one or more of the following: consulting, technical support, account management or project management -- ideally with CRM or related applications (i.e. ERP systems)in a SaaS environment
• Salesforce Certifications, including the Nonprofit and/or Education Cloud Consultant and Application Architect and/or System Architect
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud expertise
• Consultative and customer focused approach and engagement style
• Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce.org product and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem (or equivalent) and common integrations (including SSO)
• Experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts, which are constantly challenging product capabilities
• Navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
• A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
• Interacts well with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
• Occasional travel (expected average less than 20%), but may vary based on need and customer locations
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize best practices.
• Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes allRead more