If you are a Full Stack Developer with experience, please read on!
With our HQ in Jacksonville, we offer unparalleled and cost-effective B2B marketing products and services in the financial space! Within our corporate development division we have a fully-staffed writing department with ghost writers, editor, graphic designers and highly trained developers. We are currently operating in 3 countries and are a team of over 250 employees and counting!
With an increase in revenue from demand in... our product/services over the last year, we are growing so it's a good time to get your foot in the door. We are seeking professional individuals who are willing to learn our business and are interested in a long-term career with opportunities for growth.
What You Will Be Doing
• Create landing pages for our exciting client base
• Works collaboratively with other developers, network and infrastructure administrators, DBAs, project and product management.
• Understand core business and recommend changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness of products as well as suggesting new products, processes, or tools to improve the core business.
• Help integrate marketing tools
What You Need for this Position
• Creating responsive web layouts
• Landing Page Design
Experience With The Following Is a Plus
• Google ads/Google tag manager/Google analytics
What's In It for You
• Competitive Base DOE
• Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• Opportunity for professional growth
• Awesome Glassdoor review
• Great company culture and work-life balance!
• Much more!
So, if you are a Full Stack Developer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JS27- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
James Shramek - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) OrdinanceRead more