If you are a Python Engineer with 2+ years with Django and Cloud experience... please read on!
We are the next great social network. Our app is a social disposable camera where users cant access their photos til 9am the next day. This conceit untethers us from our phones and frees us to live in the moment. Its a whole new way to reimagine photography and take us back to a time when photographs were delightful ways to capture memories. We are 15 employees and building our ground floor team! Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian is our largest investor alongside many celebrities and Silicon Valley VCs and executives. We have hit number 1 in the App Store twice, have 5 million downloads, and have raised $24m and counting. Weve been featured in nearly every publication from The NYT, WSJ, Vogue, all tech press and across Japan. You will be building scalable web services used by millions.What You Will Be Doing
- Help create the next set of product features!
- Work on our infrastructure and... grow our user base - lower latency
- Roadmap and have an input on architect What You Need for this Position
- AWS (Or Cloud Platform)
- Product-minded abilities - small team environment
- Analyze database queries
- Perform load testing and help improve key metrics What's In It for You
- Strong Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A say in our culture - whatever else you think would be a nice perk to add, let us know! :) So, if you are a Python Engineer with Django and cloud experience, please apply today!
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, only US citizens can be considered.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Associated topics: application, c++, develop, devops, java, php, programming, python, sde, software engineerRead more