Title: Senior Back End Developer
Requirements: STRONG ASP.NET and/or PHP
Looking for a senior BACKEND engineer with PHP and/or .NET experience to join our team! Our ideal candidate is a technology passionate with great aptitude and a problem solving mindset. If this sounds like you please keep reading or apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
• Responsible for programming and scripting tasks on a variety of client projects for the interactive department
• Assists and trains... other developers
• Meets task expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
• Understands web usability and user experience practices
• Follows technical specifications and production processes
• Develops robust, user-friendly websites, web applications and mobile apps
• Develops web services, server-side applications and components for deploy online
• Designs and implements relational database schemas
• Maintains existing sites and applications daily
• Revises and merges code in a source control system (GIT)
What You Need for this Position
• 5+ years of back end development experience
• Strong work experience with back-end web development using either ASP.NET or PHP
• Experience with either SQL Server or MySQL
• Experience with GIT or other comparable VCS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Eager to learn and willing to share new technologies
• Must be capable of developing on industry standard platforms (Windows and Linux)
So, if you are a Senior Back End Developer with STRONG ASP.NET and/or PHP with experience interested in a remote role, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
• Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SO2- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sandra Ochoa - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hireRead more