Roles and Responsibilities
• Accurate, intuitive, and aesthetic Visual Display of Quantitative Information: We generate data, information, and insights through our business, product, brand, research, and talent teams. You would assist in transforming this data into visualizations that represent easy-to-consume visual summaries, dashboards and storyboards. Every graph tells a story.
• Understanding Data: You would be performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data... mapping/design. You would be mining large datasets to determine its characteristics and select appropriate visualizations.
• Project Owner: You would develop, maintain, and manage advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions, and would be continuously reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems. You would also contribute to the overall data analytics strategy by knowledge sharing and mentoring end users.
• Perform ongoing maintenance & production of Management dashboards, data flows, and automated reporting.
• Manage upstream and downstream impact of all changes on automated reporting/dashboards
• Independently apply problem-solving ability to identify meaningful insights to business
• Identify automation opportunities and work with a wide range of stakeholders to implement the same.
• The ability and self-confidence to work independently and increase the scope of the service line
Desired Candidate Profile
2+ years of work experience as an Analytics Lead / Senior Analyst / Sr. PBI Developer.
Sound understanding and knowledge of PBI Visualization and Data Modeling with DAX queries
Experience in leading and mentoring a small team.
Perks and Benefits