The RPA Tester will be an integral part of the RPA delivery team for one of our client, the RPA Tester will be responsible for testing RPA solutions and ensure they satisfy functional and non-functional requirements.
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing and work with businesses to validate results.
• Work with Release Managers and IT to deploy RPA automations into to production and between environments.
• Troubleshoot and debug UiPath... automations for bug fixes
• Create and document test plans and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
• Analysis of RPA opportunities within business processes
• Support staging of data in lower environments.
• Communicate issues and bugs to developers and work with them to fix them
Requirements & Qualifications:
• At least 2-5 years of experience in RPA testing of UiPath
• Experience in using various automation components e.g. Control Room/Orchestrators, Studio, RPA Runtimes, Credential Manager/Vaults...etc.
• Experience with staging and deploying automation solutions into test and production environments and providing post-production support.
• Strong Problem Solving and analytical skills
• Experience with Software Development Lifecycle
• Proven experience in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work in a structured and methodical approach, combined with an out-of-the-box thinking)
• Excellent Communication skillsRead more