Sales Account Manager
• Quarterback our team in 6-10 of our top commercial accounts in south Texas.
• Sell the complete Red Hat portfolio of solutions within assigned enterprise accounts
• Promote our Red Hat value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
• Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting to closing
• Maintain and develop new relationships within your assigned accounts
• Excel within a fast-paced organization
• 7+ years of sales... experience within the software space
• Experience selling in both direct and partner models
• Knowledge of and passion for Linux and open source technology
• Demonstrated knowledge of the market and of competitive knowledge opportunities
• Proven record of exceptional quota attainment
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
• Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
• Retirement 401(k) with employer match
• Paid time off and holidays
• Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
• Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
• Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!