• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience architecting solutions with SAP technologies (e.g., SAP HANA, SAP Business Suite/Business Warehouse, etc.).
• 5 years of experience as a technical sales engineer or equivalent experience in a customer-facing business development role.
• 2 years of experience in cloud computing.
• Experience with hybrid cloud and on-premise-to-cloud migration... deployments.
• Expertise in SAP application and platform offerings, including HANA, NetWeaver Architecture and SAP Basis, SAP Business Suite, S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, and application managed service offerings.
• Understanding of data and information management as it relates to enterprise data patterns, big data trends, and issues within businesses.
• Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and import and export talent and ideas to achieve a broader organizational goal.
• Ability to learn quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
• Manage the technical evaluation process with Google’s customers for SAP technical business process, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of any additional technical resources.
• Assist the Sales teams in technical qualification of new opportunities for SAP on Google Cloud Platform (GCP), identify customer technical objections, and develop technical solution strategies to resolve technical blockers.
• Recommend, demonstrate, and prototype SAP on GCP solutions in customer environments, including enterprise architectures and application infrastructure, using best practices for SAP on Google Cloud.
• Assist the SAP Go-to-Market team with regional delivery of field-enablement for SAP on GCP solutions, including in-person and virtual trainings, and assisting with asset creation.
• Travel to customer sites, conferences, marketing events, and other SAP ecosystem related events.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants formShow full descriptionCollapse