Every year, we welcome Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduates from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more and when you begin your career with us, we empower you through the Microsoft Aspire Experience. Those hired into the roles listed below are invited to participate in this two-year... learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Sales roles, including but not limited to, those described below:
Partner Development Manager
As a Partner Development Manager (PDM), you will act as the daily face of our company to our partner channel. You are accountable for driving performance of a managed portfolio of partners, by business priority, with a primary focus on Microsoft cloud services (O365, Azure and Dynamics 365) and complementary products. The goal is to drive partner recruitment, enablement and business growth based on the partners’ strengths and priorities. The PDM represents Microsoft to our partners, communicates our strategy, sells our vision, and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey.
• Recruits, onboards, and manages relationships with Microsoft partners; differentiates the value of partnering with Microsoft versus competitors.
• Aligns partners to strategic accounts and identifies market opportunities through industry analysis and intelligence.
• Supports partner readiness through selling strategies, marketing plans, and portfolio optimization.
• Analyzes business metrics to assess performance and identify areas for growth.
As an Account executive, you are the main connection point between Microsoft and our customers., You provide strategic business leadership partnering with leaders in your customers' organizations to align their business transformation agenda with digital solutions that can help them better engage customers, optimize operations, transform products, and shift their business models. Account Executive roles are an incredible opportunity to learn, experience and ultimately drive all aspects of the client relationship, sales pursuit, and customer success lifecycles.
• Builds and maintains relationship with executives and business and technical decision makers at high levels of the customer's organization to establish trust and credibility in future interactions.
• Develops a comprehensive understanding of the customer's industry and the needs of each assigned account and identifies opportunities to drive optimizations and new digitalization solutions/ideas based on their needs and strategies.
• Develops value-proposition presentations (e.g., with the use of business cases) and specialized business plans for customers that drive business outcomes to generate business and upsells.
• Engages with internal and external stakeholders on business planning to review and plan for accounts. Set priorities, focus, and resources and strengthens operations, ensuring that the extended virtual team and other stakeholders are working toward common goals.
• Currently pursuing or have completed a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
• Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling.
• Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you workShow full descriptionCollapse