Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
Following Olive’s growth in the market, Operational Effectiveness is a core function for scalability. At the center... of this effectiveness is the Revenue Technology suite – from Salesforce CRM to social selling tools to project management tools. The role of a Salesforce Administrator requires the ability to implement and provide the technology, tools, and systems needed to support revenue operations. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of Salesforce CRM as well as other Salesforce adjacent systems within the revenue org, such as Salesforce Einstein, RollWorks, High Velocity Sales, and DocuSign.
• Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment.
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, workflows and, other routine tasks.
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
• Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development and technologies requests.
• Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the revenue organization.
• Maintain additional related technologies and systems for the revenue organization.
• Ensure consistent performance of Salesforce and related technologies used by the revenue organizationRead more