To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details
About Acumen Solutions, a Salesforce Company
We drive excellence - not only in our performance, but also in the results we deliver for our clients. We are a global cloud consultancy combining the insight of our strategists, the vision of our innovators, and the ingenuity of our engineers to achieve... extraordinary impact. The Fortune 500 trust us to build solutions focused on growing revenue and profits by amplifying competitive advantage and strengthening customer relationships. Our groundbreaking solutions in the public sector streamline operations and improve productivity.
We are hiring for experienced Business Analytics & Data Science Consultants across our various US-based office locations.
The Analytics and Data Science team serves as trusted advisors for customers and partners by using advanced analytical techniques to solve real business problems. The team works directly with customers to provide Data Visualization, Data Science and Business Analytics solutions and consulting services.
Team members play a key role in helping businesses to identify descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive insights that drive operational improvements across multiple industries.
We are looking for strategic, analytical thinkers with business skills to join one of the fastest growing areas of our business. You must have the ability to apply analytics and advanced analytics techniques on varied data, while understanding business objectives, managing client expectations, communicating effectively, and delivering results to the client.
• Participate in discussions with clients to address and answer specific business questions, capture requirements and provide consultative guidance on solution/delivery options
• Partner with internal and client teams to develop innovative analytics solutions that solve business challenges and align to industry best practices
• Proactively analyze large and complex customer data sets to provide valuable insights and findings that may not currently be known or evident to clients within various industries
• Perform analytic software configuration and coding
• Incorporate analytics and findings into compelling stories for customer consumption
• Clearly and succinctly communicate findings and insights to customers with proper verification and validation techniques
• Create functional and technical documentation
• Continuously develop technical and consulting skills
• Bachelor?s Degree or higher, preferably in a technical field
• 4+ years? experience:
• Working in an analytical field
• Working with Business Analytics and data visualization tools to perform insights analysis on varied data (E.g. Tableau, Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Birst, Microsoft Power BI, etc.)
• Visualizing data to communicate insights
• Working in a consulting environment and/or working with stakeholders to understand and achieve business goals using data
Candidates Must Also Have
• Experience with at least 1 of Tableau or Salesforce Einstein Analytics (now Tableau CRM)
• b communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Ability to problem solve creatively and learn quickly
• b understanding and command of the English language including written, analytical and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to help out wherever needed
• b Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The Following Skills Would Also Be a Plus
• Experience using predictive analytics and/or machine learning techniques to solve real business problems
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes allShow full descriptionCollapse