Job Type: DTTL - Secondment
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal; Toronto
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter... experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
This is a 12-18 month fixed term role with Deloitte Global (DTTL) ideal for a manager who would like to gain global experience, build a global network, build their personal brand and develop significant understanding of the new transformed Audit approach to executing high quality engagements.Due to the global nature of this role, relocation is not required, nor supported.
What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte Digital is changing the game again-in a really big way. The Salesforce Assets & Solutions Group (ASG) allows our network of member firms to offer assets and app-enabled services that are an extension of the Salesforce platform across key industry sectors and functional areas.This natural evolution in a long-standing, industry leading relationship with Salesforce is informed by the deep, global experience of Deloitte Digital’s Salesforce practice. We’ve built a wealth of technical prowess, strategic vision, and industry insights from our Salesforce implementations-all of which enable our network of member firms to offer clients a faster time to value and reduced risk throughout their digital transformation journey. In the Salesforce Assets & Solutions Group we focus on creating an optimal experience for our professionals. Why? So, you can focus on developing innovative, industry specific assets, that deliver a faster time to value for our clients across the globe.
The ASG aligns with our Global Assets business and our Global Ecosystems & Alliances organization. It sits at the core of the Firm's strategy, working hand in hand with Industries and practice areas to orchestrate asset led deals that solve the most complex challenges for our clients. This is a critical role within our ASG business that will work directly with the Salesforce Global ASG Go to market (GTM) Lead. In this role, you will drive strategic communications, own cross border channel engagement, and play a key role in collaborating with ASG Leaders on GTM activities to promote assets in making an impact globally. The role will be part of a globally distributed team acting as one.
LOCATION: Virtual. This role supports a Deloitte Global initiative and for the time being, a large portion of the work will be performed virtually. If in-person events for Salesforce World Tours and other events are organized, expected travel requirement would be
Leadership Alignment and Engagement
• Drive the creation and execution of our internal communications and engagement strategy to build awareness and understanding of ASG, our capabilities, and assets
• Identify creative ways to successfully communicate strategic and operational key messages to varying leadership levels
• Work with a variety of ASG and Salesforce stakeholders to ensure the creation and distribution of compelling, orchestrated, and consistent messaging across all communications
• Clearly define measurable success metrics for ASG’s engagement strategy; manage the
• Collaborate with Alliances and Marketing on development of ASG's marketing presence on internal and external sites and social media channels to promote assets
• Collaborate with the ASG CoS to support the development of executive communications for senior Deloitte and Salesforce stakeholders
• Partner with Salesforce Marketing to enable amplification of ASG assets
• Liaise with Global Consulting Communications & Change Management, Asset Marcomms & Ambition, etc. to promote the ASG and ASG assets globally
• Coordinate with relevant supporting resources to develop compelling positioning, messaging, and value propositions for our solutions and products
• Direct and manage tactical execution of internal integrated marketing campaigns over various channels (digital, print, social, video, etc.) to aid with asset activation in targeted regions
About the team
Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Consulting provides innovative solutions for cross-cultural, cross-border challenges our teams may encounter around the world. Using leading-edge tools, methods, and resources, we deliver top-notch service that is applied locally while staying true to our global brand and core values.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
• Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
• 5+ years of strategic marketing, communications, or stakeholder engagement experience
• Experience with Salesforce solutions is a plus, experience with product selling methodology is preferred Exceptional attention to detail, responsiveness, and strong track record of executing high-impact
• initiatives Exceptional ability to storyboard, present, and facilitate meetings
• Understanding of various internal marketing channels, tools, and engagement tactics
• Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to succinctly tell a clear and compelling story
• Proven ability to successfully partner with senior internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally
• Familiarity/experience with key Deloitte Salesforce alliance and assets
• Familiarity with Deloitte organization and proven ability to navigate and coordinate across networks, especially across geographies, industries, and/or offerings
• Previous market/client-facing experience
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a self-starter mentality, the ability to manage competing priorities, and comfort in dealing with ambiguity
• Adept at pivoting and balancing conflicting timelines and team priorities
• Ability to be confortable working with all levels of the organization - this role will require directly supporting multiple PPMDs
• Strong skills with MS Office applications: (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Ability to travel
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
• Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
• Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
• Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
• Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
• Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty peopleShow full descriptionCollapse