Salesforce Business Analyst - On-site - San Diego - $57/HR
Looking for a local Salesforce Business Analyst in the Financial Services industry to work on-site in the San Diego office. You will work directly with the project team and clients to analyze, design, and/or implement technology business changes according to best practices.
You will be working with their internal Salesforce team to support the sales, marketing, and customer success organizations. You will document and... communicate complex business requirements along with helping the Salesforce team and business stakeholders scope, design, and implement high quality technical solutions within the Salesforce platform and other systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Provide functional leadership and best practices within the SFDC platform
• Create and contribute towards project documentation: (Project plans, Business Requirement documents, Solution Design Documents.)
• Run projects end to end with supervision
• Ensure that requests from the sales organization are effectively qualified, prioritized and executed.
• Collaborate as needed with various departments throughout the organization, including sales, marketing, finance
• Assist stakeholders prioritize and evaluate business needs
• Organize and implement end user training and testing of new features and applications
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience in Business Analysis, SFDC Platform Design and implementations
• Proficiency in administrative tasks such as managing permissions, page layouts, approvals, workflow, reports, and dashboards
• Strong analysis and troubleshooting abilities
• Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Apex and Visualforce experience
If you are looking for your next long-term contract working on the latest technology, please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4404 or firstname.lastname@example.orgRead more