What is Nubik?
We are digital transformation specialists in the Salesforce ecosystem with nearly 20 years of experience in the field. Nubik helps its customers compete with outperforming business processes in the manufacturing, professional services and tech industries. A commitment to helping our staff work remotely full-time has helped Nubik build and retain a solid core of senior professionals dedicated to their craft while achieving work-life balance. We currently boast the largest number... of Salesforce experts in Quebec, and soon all of Canada.
We want people driven by intellectual curiosity, who possess unique problem solving skills and hold to an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve virtually any problem. Does that sound like you? If so then you might just be the candidate we’re looking for. So let’s start with the good stuff:
• First up: enjoy two full weeks off during the holidays, paid. Spend time with your family or, if you prefer, spend time away from them.
• Then, enjoy 3 weeks of annual vacation. That’s five weeks total for those keeping track.
• We’ve got a generous medical package and we pay 50% of your insurance plan. Not bad, eh?
• We’re a remote company, which means you can work from anywhere and set up your own hours. Flextime means flextime.
• Since you’ll be setting up your own remote office, you’ll need supplies. We allocate a thousand dollars per year per employee (yes, you read that right) for office equipment. What counts as office equipment? Anything you need to do your job.
• Are you involved in your community? Do you have social events you’d like to have sponsored? We offer a compensation for your social activities and we’ll contribute to your fundraising initiatives.
• Collaborate directly with decision makers to gather and analysis business requirements
• Align business processes with industry best practices
• Design customized solutions and optimize Salesforce based on requirements
• Participate and supervise the implementation, teaming with developers and Salesforce administrators
• Assist customers during UAT
• Train customers
• Ensure user adoption
• Act as a trusted business advisor with the customer
• 2+ years experience in CRM project consulting role
• Certification is an asset
• Strong understanding of software development processes
• Analytical mind and excellent communication skills
• Responsible, methodical, organized and thorough
• Knowledge of Agile methodology
• Fluent in English (French is an asset)
At Nubik we operate a virtual office with real people. We were recently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. We were also named Best Work Life Balance company by the Montreal Young Chamber of Commerce and The Quebec Government. Got more questions? Get in touchRead more