Salesforce Developer – London - £50-60,000
I have an opportunity for a Salesforce Developer with Commerce Cloud/ Demandware experience to join a high-end retail company based in London.
You will be part of a forward thinking team of 5 Salesforce specialists that work alongside the front end development team to continually development the companies Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) platform. The company is a retail business with a global e-reach across Europe and the US.
- Development of the SFCC platform; new functionality and BAU
- Front-end development
- Working with the proprietary Salesforce Commerce Cloud tool-set
- Customise Salesforce Commerce Cloud's SiteGenesis
- Knowledge in Salesforce Commerce Cloud Script, pipelines and ISML templates
- Substantial commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Good back-end skills – SQL Server, SSRS
- Working within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Multiple Certifications desirable
- Experience working with e-Commerce platforms – ideally Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC)
If you're a Salesforce Developer that has either Commerce Cloud/Demandware experience or prior experience working for a retail/ecommerce company on different platforms, this could be the role for you.
Please call Rhiannon Dodgeon at Opus Recruitment Solutions on for more information or send your latest CV to
Salesforce I SFCC I Commerce Cloud I Retail I Ecommerce I DemandwareRead more