Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Department/Practice: EAS - Salesforce
• Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
• Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
• Creating timelines and development goals.
• Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
• Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
• Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
• Maintaining the security and... integrity of the application software.
• Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
Key Skills/Knowledge: Salesforce development
Experience required: 4-7 years
Duration of the Assignment: 6 monthsRead more