Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
• Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
• Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
• Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
• Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational... projects on a global scale.
• Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Salesforce Developer is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Salesforce platform, the Salesforce Senior Developer will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps as required, and also assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support. Focus would be on declarative solutions and understanding what is accomplished with out of the box functionality. The Salesforce Senior Developer has a get-up-and-go attitude with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
Typical Day Snapshot:
Everyday can vary for the Salesforce Developer as their role and project may differ. The day to day operations will typically include:
• Meet with clients and senior analysts to gather business requirements
• Develop custom and OOB solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Components, etc.)
• Lead the complete development process from requirement analysis to deployment.
• Additionally, review and provide feedback on technical documents build for reference/maintenance
• Collaborate with team for code review and unit testing
• Manage post deployment activities including knowledge transfer, process documentation, and application bug fixes
• Mentor junior developers
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease expertsRead more