The Red Hat IT team is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join us. In this role, you will have overall system responsibility related to the configuration and light development for the Salesforce Transformation project on Salesforce.com (SFCD). You’ll need to understand the practical needs of the business and translate them into technical solutions focused on efficiency, scalability, and ease of use. You’ll work actively as a part of a scrum team to complete configuration and development as well as define end to end process implementation strategies. As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you’ll have high visibility within IT and our business stakeholder teams. While this role is posted in Raleigh, NC, location is flexible and qualified candidates across North America will be considered. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities
• Work directly with the Sales, Operations, Legal, Finance, and... Product teams; elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, cases, scenarios, data analysis, task, and workflow analysis
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests/wants from the underlying true business needs
• Be responsible for new system changes in SFDC
• Support and troubleshoot integration issues
• Work in a solutions role and collaborate daily with business stakeholders and subject matter experts
• Work as part of a scrum team while working on your own minimal supervision
• Work with other sales cloud and service cloud team members to build integrated solutions
• 8+ years of experience in SFDC consulting or configure, price, quote (CPQ) or contract life cycle management (CLM) implementation
• Extensive knowledge of product and service configuration, complex pricing rules, defining product bundle structure, constraint rules, and options
• Experience on how to resolve SKU proliferation and define attribute based product configuration
• Knowledge of advance approval workflow along with configuration of email based approval
• Proficiency in designing various types of promotions and discounts
• Competence on how to develop and deploy guided selling solution
• Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce
• Knowledge of document or contract generation functionality and eSignature
• Experience defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions
• Bachelor’s degree
• BMI Yellow or Blue Belt certification
• Ability to work on your own and manage multiple task assignments
• Solid verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Experience implementing CRM capabilities; SFDC is a plus
• Understand the data model related to SFDC
• Ability to understand an implemented architecture and deliver on technical specifications
• Ability to accurately scope, plan, and estimate the level of effort for tasks, with appropriate balance of risk and effort
• Good understanding of object oriented technologies to develop software applications
• Experience working on the Salesforce on mobile and Lightning is a plus
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
• Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
• Retirement 401(k) with employer match
• Paid time off and holidays
• Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
• Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
• Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.