Immediate need for a talented Salesforce Developer with experience in the IT Industry. This is a full-time opportunity with long-term potential and is located in San Ramon, CA (Remote). Please review the job description below,
Job ID: 21-08794
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
• Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong SOA and integration background.
• 5+ years of experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end-to-end implementations, integrations, and enhancement.
• Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
• Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from... scratch.
• Strong practical deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment.
• Ability to define the system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
• Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
• Knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleaning, and security
• Experience with conducting technical process reviews, technical UAT's and working in partnership with the business consultants
• Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
Our client is a leading Utility/Energy Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration. #chaRead more