7Summits, an IBM company, is the leader in community-driven digital transformation solutions that empower customers, enable partners, and unleash employees. Our proven approach combines strategic consulting, user-centered experience design, and deep technical expertise to improve clients’ business processes through collaboration and automation.
Our Salesforce Lightning Accreditation recognizes our suite of solution accelerators, including Community Lightning Bolts and Lightning... Components. These proprietary tools help clients implement high-quality solutions faster.
7Summits, an IBM Company, is a Salesforce Platinum-level Consulting Partner, a two-time recipient of Salesforce Venture funding, and is recognized by industry analysts and observers as a standout digital solutions provider.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We’re looking for a skilled front-end developer who can optionally tackle additional full-stack roles in the Salesforce environment. The ideal candidate will be first and foremost comfortable creating gorgeous and responsive user interfaces, but also would be capable of completing simpler back-end task to support their display. The ideal candidate should be able to work comfortably alongside other developers, designers, project managers, and clients.
Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
• Collaborate with our strategy, visual design, and back-end development teams to create cutting-edge experiences for our clients.
• Work with Salesforce Technical Architecture and back-end teams to assist writing Apex controllers and tests.
• Contribute to code standards, best practices, and accelerator code library.
• Interact directly with customers to review requirements, design solutions, and lead technical delivery.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 3+ years experience delivering high-quality front end experiences.
• HTML5/CSS3/LESS/SASS expertise and experience with backwards-compatibility techniques.
• Well versed in developing responsive websites.
• Practiced in using Gulp and Bower with Node.js, or similar packaging and build tools.
• Familiarity with web services and REST APIs.
• Experience with version control systems, primarily Git.
• History with full-stack development and database concepts.
• Comfortable working in an Agile-based, quick-moving environment.
• Exposure to Salesforce administration and development.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Practice with Salesforce communities, especially Lightning, a plusRead more