MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4... Capital plc (SFOR.L), a new age/new era digital content production and marketing services company.
MightyHive is hiring a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to develop our global CRM practice. MightyHive has established itself as one of the premier programmatic solutions partners in the world. We empower clients to build data-driven organizations that drive results through implementation, full-service management, and strategic advisory services. Founded by industry veterans hailing from Google, Yahoo, and Salesforce we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing programmatic buyers in the world.
Join us and have the opportunity to shape an emerging industry, drive meaningful business results, and grow your career.
You will work with stakeholders across our Accounts organization to identify opportunities, work on strategy and implementation of cross-channel CRM campaigns, and develop best practices for clients’ Salesforce implementations. A key role in this position will be serving as a liaison between the internal stakeholders on the client-side and the technical delivery team. It will be important to be able to communicate technical requirements to client’s with a non-technical background in a way that supports their overall goals.The ideal candidate has a mix of marketing strategy, project management, customer journey development and implementation experience, with an emphasis on requirements gathering and customer journey development.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant will be responsible for implementation and management of campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud for clients as part of a client-facing team with a primary focus on providing end-user support.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work with clients to capture business requirements, design “to be processes”, configure, customize and test “software as a service” solutions, design and implement integration to existing systems and manage business adoption and deployment activities
• Provide day to day end user support and assist users with best practices to improve and increase their knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Ability to design, configure, test, debug and deploy quality, scalable and well-documented solutions on the Salesforce platform
• Advise on Salesforce Marketing Cloud integrations to external platforms - Cloud solutions, Web Analytics, Advertising platforms
• Be central to the delivery team throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile and waterfall delivery and experienced in getting the best from the platform
• Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting
• Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
• 3+ years experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud products, including Email Studio, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder. Experience with Mobile Studio preferred.
• Salesforce Certifications: Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification required, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant preferred
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator certifications are a plus
• Experience with Advertising Studio, Audience Studio, Interaction Studio, Datorama are a plus
• Experience in translating client business requirements into data-driven solutions, using a variety of Marketing Cloud products, including but not limited to automations, API integrations, dynamic content using AMPscript, push messaging and cross channel journeys.
• Able to leverage a highly technical mindset with a creative and analytical approach to problem solving
• Experience in advertising technology a plus (Google Ads, Social Media, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience in business or technologyRead more