Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto; Calgary; Montreal; Vancouver; Winnipeg
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn... from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager/Lead
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what is next is at our core. We help clients reimagine, create, manage and reshape how work gets done. That’s the power of driving disruption. That is Deloitte Digital!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Manager, you will bring considerable technical and product expertise to deliver world-class SFMC-based solutions to clients. You will be part of a dynamic leadership team that will be responsible for driving SFMC technical solutions at client sites.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading engagement planning and budgeting
• Mobilizing and managing engagement teams, and establishing the project structure and governance
• Defining requirements and driving the completion of deliverables
• Understanding client business and technical requirements
• Facilitating buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
• Managing internal, client and partner stakeholders, including C-level executives
About the team
Deloitte Digital's vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our aim is to be a global leader in driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. By redefining the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
The Advertising, Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of web content management, digital asset management, and other technology solutions in the digital marketing and content space.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
• 10+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
• Hands-on platform experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or other SFMC ecosystem platforms (i.e. Interaction Studio, CDP, Datorama, etc.)
• Experience leading large full-lifecycle SFMC implementations and/or implementing integrated solutions including other SFMC ecosystem technologies, cloud-based marketing solutions, integration services and data modeling
• Completion of SFMC Email Specialist Certification
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Other SFMC certifications preferred, but not required
• Understanding or exposure to SFMC components (i.e. Audience Studio, Datorama, Interaction Studio, etc.)
• Experience with other marketing technologies and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe, Oracle, Sprinklr, Google, etc.)
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
• Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
• Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
• Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
• Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
• Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
[Not to be removed or modified – this is firm standard]
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by [insert date].
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty peopleShow full descriptionCollapse