We are looking for a multi-channel marketing specialist who will serve a meaningful role in digital member communication projects. You will provide a balance between system administration, development, and new ideas, along with production work - it's perfect for those who like to both plan! You will help govern the use of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform on behalf of CVS Caremark to ensure digital standard methodologies are followed and allow functionalities to support... efforts around digital marketing. You will partner with the Marketing team to understand our processes to help design improvements, capabilities, and assist with process automation. You will also oversee documentation for technical design and support planning that aligns with industry and governance measures. You will achieve complex marketing automation campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, using Content Builder, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio, CloudPages, and beyond.
Your job responsibilities will be:
• Oversight of Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform for CVS Caremark, including : designing solutions to promote goals with efficiency, ensuring quality and consistency across the platforms, defining requirements, and leading platform gap-analysis, understanding and managing technical debt, ensuring compliance and security, and some production and build work for campaign execution.
• Stay current on platform releases for Salesforce Marketing Cloud regarding new product roadmaps. Identify employment of those to improve digital effectiveness
• Connect goals with the design of the solutions
• Identify and contribute to proper marketing automation solutions that respect the integrity of existing internal data processes
• Educate, train, influence, and drive adoption of platform and industry standard methodologies, help establish MarTech (Marketing Technology) Center of Excellence standards
• Provide project management support for platform migration and campaign development
• Work with data teams to maintain flows, monitor health of automations (SQL Activities, Automation Studio)
• Provide support on production work and campaign execution (Email Studio, Content Studio, Journey Builder)
• Provide governance for subscriber permissions, automations/disposition files
You will report to the Marketing Automation Product Management Director and our office is located in SoHo, New York.
5+ years of combined professional experience in digital marketing, marketing strategy, marketing operations or marketing/advertising technology within a leading brand, digital agency, or strategy consulting firm
3+ years using a deep knowledge and hands-on experience of SFMC from execution of programs, to systems design, database management and administration perspectives, including Journey Builder
Minimal Travel may be required for business support
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and standard methodologies in marketing automation
• Platform implementation and onboarding experience
• Manage operational requests and help evaluate support issues, working with diverse user groups
• Database management/SQL (Query Studio) experience
• Background in integration work, using APIs (ability to actually build APIs, but not absolutely necessary)
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant or Administrator certified
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunitiesRead more