We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across... 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications, and data by establishing policies, practices, and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or disruption. Application Security professionals develop and deliver solutions including design and implementation of Security Roles, Segregation of Duties Analysis Rules, Security Role Provisioning solutions, Application Security Scanning, Security Analytics, Enterprise GRC Solutions, and Automated Source Code Analysis that minimize the impact of internal and external manipulation of applications to access, steal, modify, or delete sensitive data.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Platform Security practice with extensive experience in the following:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
• Can apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets, and people for Accenture and our clients
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Understand engagement as it relates to client’s business
• Configure security in Salesforce including Shield to meet unique client security requirements Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty of SalesForce and Security
• Communicate client expectations to the engagement team Assume responsibility for security workstreams on larger engagement.
• Contribute to engagement planning and verify deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives. Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager Specifications
• Ability to recognize and convert to sales any add-on work or identify opportunities to expand services.
• Strong understanding of information security management principles, Salesforce application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery.
• Demonstrate experience 1 independently completing complex security-related tasks 2 making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and work plan objectives and 3 taking on tasks of increased complexity
• Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
• Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease expertsRead more