Apex Systems is currently seeking a SalesForce Service Cloud Lead.
Location: Columbus, OH (ideal), however candidate can sit 100% remote if needed
• Provide technical leadership and ensure overall Salesforce code
• Perform day-to-day support and maintenance of the Salesforce
• Platform; making approved changes to process and workflows,
• configuring changes, activate plug-ins, working directly with end
• users to resolve support issues.
• Monitor health, usage... and overall compliance of the Salesforce
• Advise teams on design, development and overall Salesforce best
• Execute all basic administrative functions including user account
• maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine
• Create and maintain API and data integration processes between
• Salesforce and other services.
• Create process documentation for users and provide internal training on processes
• Create Salesforce reports.
• Perform root cause analysis and resolution for all Salesforce issues.
• Provide guidance in the development of infrastructure requirements with business, architectural group, and solutions team.
• Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding projects within or that integrate with the Salesforce Platform.
• Work with functional teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in Salesforce.
• Develop systems integrations and process automation; Identify opportunities to leverage automation
• Assesses new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
• Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
• Previous leadership/lead experience is a plus
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team, build strong relationships, solve problems, improve processes, analyze trends, identify efficiencies, and champion change.
• Salesforce certified Admin (required)
• Salesforce platform developer (a plus)
• Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
• 3+ years administering and supporting Salesforce Service Cloud
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at (see below) or Read more