We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design, manufacture and support a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local... impact.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Alstom Services offers a wide range of business solutions for Rolling Stocks (train, metro, tramway), Signalling and Infrastructure products: maintenance, modernization, technical support and spare parts services. The Services Business Solutions department, part of Digital Transformation organization, is responsible to define the architecture, to design, to build and to operate the IT solutions supporting the Alstom Services business processes.
Alstom provides several solutions to support Services business activities based on Salesforce products. The role of the Functional Expert of Salesforce Services Solutions is to contribute to the design, to control the evolutions of these applications making sure the solutions follow the defined core model, and support the rollout on the Alstom Services projects worldwide. As Functional Expert you will also interact with other IS&T departments such as ERP, Engineering and Digital to ensure the end-to-end consistency of the IS&T landscape for the Customer Services Domain.
As a Salesforce Services Functional Expert, you are in charge of:
• Managing and validating the functional design of Salesforce Service solutions
• Ensuring that Salesforce Services Solutions’ Functional Core Model is well documented based on Business Processes & Rules, evolves consistently and is not jeopardized by localization
• Contributing to the delivery of Salesforce Services Core Model evolution in accordance with Business strategy
• Supporting applications roll-out worldwide, ensuring that Core Model is applied
• Interacting with Operations teams by monitoring their activities & providing functional expertise when needed
To be able to execute all the responsibilities’ above, you will be working with internal and external IS&T partners. In addition, you will be constantly liaising between partners and business to contribute to the project successes. Your functional expertise will be needed to deliver the different projects with high quality and on time and to efficiently support our critical applications.
You are action-oriented person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are a self-starter and result oriented person. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are a must because you will need to work autonomously in a worldwide & multicultural environment. You should be agile to handle multiple tasks efficiently, keeping the big picture, and effectively delivering outcomes in a fast-paced environment.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
• Language skills: English expertise is a must both spoken and written
• Graduated with an engineering degree, preferably in information technology, you have more than 8 years of experience in IT solutions and Customer Services domain
• 5 years’ experience on Salesforce, including Salesforce Lightning, Service Cloud, Community Site and Commerce Cloud
• Preferable to have experience with Salesforce architecture, design and integration technologies (includes Platform Events, Connected Apps, Mobile SDK, SSO, OAuth, SOAP, REST and SOA design principles)
• Preferable to have completed Salesforce Certifications (Administrator / Business Analyst)
• A strong knowledge on IT technologies supporting Customer Services and experience implementing them is preferred
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individualsRead more