Salesforce Vlocity Architect
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/08/2021
Accenture will be recruiting at the following career levels: Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally... true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We work with some of the largest local, regional and global Salesforce customers, and have all levels of projects – from global, transformational projects, to smaller, innovative projects, POCs and POVs (“Proof of VaIue”) within some of our large customers. We lead the way leveraging new Salesforce offerings, including Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity, nCino, Mulesoft, Tableau, Field Service, Einstein and others.
You will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. It is in that way we believe that our customers get the best results from their partnership with us.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
• How to deliver Salesforce at scale, to deliver measurable client value in some of the most dynamic and challenging environments
• How industries are different, and how they are the same in some of the challenges they face and problems they are trying to solve – and how Salesforce can be leveraged to serve the needs of the different industry sectors
• How to shape and deliver solutions concentrated on the core Salesforce offerings, balancing innovation and creativity with client value delivery, stability and scalability
• How to help our clients and projects benefit from the exceptional and diverse talents and wealth of knowledge and experience we have within our Salesforce practice and beyond
• How to work with SMEs from other technologies, other partners, our customers and other parts of Accenture to deliver customer successRead more