SAP Administrator - 18-month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £32,000 + £7,400 bonus
Hours: 37.5 per week
Our prestigious and award-winning client who is renowned for valuing their employees is currently looking to recruit a SAP Administrator to join their highly successful team The role provides the opportunity to be fully trained on FI/SD/MM modules on SAP 6.0 and develop your skill within a challenging and exciting environment.
This position is a crucial component within the Finance team as a... change control administrator, ensuring all aspects within the SAP environment is maintained on time and quality. The position requires a person with SAP user experience of materials management, vendor and customer master data changes.
• Create, manage and process all data with regards to material change controls, maintenance and supply of materials with regards to suppliers and customers.
• Responsible for daily and weekly administration of the project (SAP Hana) inbox, transferring information and requests to the project database for key users to review.
• Owning and maintaining the Sharepoint ticket system, highlighting tasks and reviews that are overdue
• Ability to structure large amounts of data in excel so that key users or functional owners can review and identify discrepancies.
• Responsible for data cleansing and any support in the preparation of our migration to SAP Hana
• Set up all new contracts in SAP, including master contracts for multiple sites and sales contracts.
• This position requires a confident person with a drive to achieve results
• Good knowledge of Excel
• SAP user experience of materials management, vendor and customer master data changes.
• A good communicator and ability to stay calm in challenging situations.
• Personable nature with good social skills enabling them to effectively communicate with customers, build relationships and install confidence at every customer interaction.
• SAP FI experience, SAP Sales and distribution experience
Excellent Benefits: Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus 8 days bank holiday, Pension, Health Care Insurance, (BUPA)Cash Plan (Simplyhealth), Income Protection Insurance, Educational Grant Scheme, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Perkbox and Gym membershipRead more