Accenture’s SAP practice in the West, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech for SAP when it comes to automation and AI. We help out clients apply intelligence to set their business apart and make them more proactive, predictive and productive – the power of the intelligent enterprise. We have also announced our partnership with SAP to develop SAP’s new Responsible Production and Design solution, which will help companies consume fewer resources and build sustainability into their design processes. “We believe sustainability is going to be the next digital,” says Julie Sweet. “I’m hopeful that by 2025, we’ll be able to say every business is a sustainable business.”
Our north star and purpose as a company is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Ready to learn as much as you can? We put strong emphasis on training our people on S/4 HANA and all the new cloud products from SAP, both... functionally and technically. You will get the chance to work in our fastest growing and most dynamic region in the west, with a wide range of top clients across all industries. Accenture’s regional focus also means you will be part of a regional domain and community, with close relationship with peers and Accenture leadership. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your human superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game.
• Support our clients as SAP basis expert with thorough understanding of the latest SAP technology, tools, and architecture
• Identify, assesses and solves complex SAP technology problems
• Perform system-wide analysis regarding the allocation of enterprise application technology and performance
• Develop analysis of technology architecture design in coordination with designers, architects, developers, and business analysts
• Assist in creating and modifying strategies, resolve problems and document issues and resolutions
• Ability to communicate technical issues, plans and solutions from both a business perspective and a technical perspective providing pros and cons for recommended solutions
• Manages small-medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease expertsRead more